SOFTEN COCONUT MILK & LAVENDER FOAMING BATH SOAK
- Regular price
- $30.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $30.00 USD
- Unit price
Soften and pamper with this decadent and soothing coconut milk bubble bath. A coconut-based foaming powder is blended with coconut milk to moisturize and soften, and epsom salt to soothe aches and pains. The grounding scent of coconut and lavender calms the mind and soothes the senses.
100% Natural. Cruelty-Free. Made in Brooklyn, NY.
8 oz bottle | 6.6 oz net wt. | 4-6 uses
- Softening - Coconut Milk Powder softens the skin and soothes inflammation. Rich in vitamins A, B6, C, E, Iron, and Magnesium.
- Relaxing - Epsom Salt helps to relax the muscles, and soothe and calm aches and pains.
- Soothing - Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, a coconut-based foaming powder, creates a bubble bath that leaves skin feeling soft and pampered. Sodium bicarbonate (aka baking soda) boosts the soothing benefits of the coconut milk bath soak by helping to calm skin irritations and inflammations.
AROMA - Soothing and relaxing. Made with a grounding blend of coconut oil, lavender, ho wood and cederwood.
IDEAL FOR - Anyone looking to relax and unwind after a long day.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder (contains tree nuts), Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Chloride (Dendritic Salts), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Ho Wood) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil
Add a palmful to warm running bathwater. Use more if desired. Relax and enjoy.
Size Guide & Jewelry Care
RING SIZE GUIDE
How to Measure your finger
What you will need:
1. Cut an even strip of paper
2. Wrap the strip of paper around the base of your finger just below the knuckle
3. Keep the strip of paper secure and tight when wrapping around your finger
4. Mark the spot where the two ends of the strip meet
5. Measure the distance with a ruler (in mm), write it down and compare to the below chart.
1. For thinner bands take the size measurement as is
Tips for Measuring
2. For thicker bands make sure to size up by half a size
3. Try to measure your fingers at the end of the day and when they are warm
We currently offer Sizes 5 through Size 8 in our rings.
Specialty sizes require special pre-order fee of $50 and can take 4-6 weeks for processing. Please see the chart below for more information.
|Size||Sizing Fee||Estimated Processing Time|
|5||-||Available in store or special order. For out of stock items please allow 4-6 weeks.|
|6||-||Available in store or special order. For out of stock items please allow 4-6 weeks.|
|7||-||Available in store or special order. For out of stock items please allow 4-6 weeks.|
|8||-||Available in store or special order. For out of stock items please allow 4-6 weeks.|
About Our Materials:
Gold - a layer of 14K or 18K gold micro-plated over brass (unless stated otherwise)
Silver - a layer of either silver or rhodium micro-plated over brass
Rose Gold - a layer of 14K or 18K rose gold micro-plated over brass (unless stated otherwise)
Sterling Silver - .925 Sterling Silver
Ox Silver - a layer of silver micro-plated over brass that has been oxidized
Earring posts are either Sterling Silver or surgical steel
All of our jewelry is nickel free
Our metals are no different from others. Sterling Silver and other finishes will oxidize over time quicker then gold and rose gold pieces. In store, we keep our jewelry collections pristine with a caring wipe of a jewelry cloth. For extra shine, some pieces enjoy a nice soak using our jewelry cleaner. Cleaning cloths are complimentary upon request and jewelry cleaner is free with a purchase of $250 or more.
Replating & Repairs Policy
At Sophie Blake we offer a 6 month warranty but we care for your jewelry after your warranty has expired. Please see the repair and replating fees in the chart below:
|Item||Replating Fee||Estimated Processing Time|
Each repair request is subject to a custom quote based on the amount of work that is required to process the repair. Please contact us in order to get a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.