Stella Cuff - 14K Gold
- Regular price
- $295.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $295.00 USD
- Unit price
Lustrous hardware inspired by arbor elegance, this hand-cast solid cuff features vertical bars in an asymmetrical composition. A stunning statement piece that catches eyes and adds an artistic element to any ensemble.
- Dimensions: 15.24cm | 6in circumference, 5.08cm | 2in width
- 14K Yellow Gold over Brass
- Made in New York City
- Reviews and customer photos available on Revvie
Size Guide & Jewelry Care
RING SIZE GUIDE
How to Measure your finger
What you will need:
1. Cut an even strip of paper
2. Wrap the strip of paper around the base of your finger just below the knuckle
3. Keep the strip of paper secure and tight when wrapping around your finger
4. Mark the spot where the two ends of the strip meet
5. Measure the distance with a ruler (in mm), write it down and compare to the below chart.
1. For thinner bands take the size measurement as is
Tips for Measuring
2. For thicker bands make sure to size up by half a size
3. Try to measure your fingers at the end of the day and when they are warm
We currently offer Sizes 5 through Size 8 in our rings.
Specialty sizes require special pre-order fee of $50 and can take 4-6 weeks for processing. Please see the chart below for more information.
|Size||Sizing Fee||Estimated Processing Time|
|5||-||Available in store or special order. For out of stock items please allow 4-6 weeks.|
|6||-||Available in store or special order. For out of stock items please allow 4-6 weeks.|
|7||-||Available in store or special order. For out of stock items please allow 4-6 weeks.|
|8||-||Available in store or special order. For out of stock items please allow 4-6 weeks.|
About Our Materials:
Gold - a layer of 14K or 18K gold micro-plated over brass (unless stated otherwise)
Silver - a layer of either silver or rhodium micro-plated over brass
Rose Gold - a layer of 14K or 18K rose gold micro-plated over brass (unless stated otherwise)
Sterling Silver - .925 Sterling Silver
Ox Silver - a layer of silver micro-plated over brass that has been oxidized
Earring posts are either Sterling Silver or surgical steel
All of our jewelry is nickel free
Our metals are no different from others. Sterling Silver and other finishes will oxidize over time quicker then gold and rose gold pieces. In store, we keep our jewelry collections pristine with a caring wipe of a jewelry cloth. For extra shine, some pieces enjoy a nice soak using our jewelry cleaner. Cleaning cloths are complimentary upon request and jewelry cleaner is free with a purchase of $250 or more.
Replating & Repairs Policy
At Sophie Blake we offer a 6 month warranty but we care for your jewelry after your warranty has expired. Please see the repair and replating fees in the chart below:
|Item||Replating Fee||Estimated Processing Time|
Each repair request is subject to a custom quote based on the amount of work that is required to process the repair. Please contact us in order to get a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.